Our homes are custom built, so customer gets to select almost everything.
It is extremely hard to price a custom home without having a finalized set of plans and options. Below are average prices for homes we have built.
Living Area Average Prices —$140- $160 per Sq Ft
Shop Average Prices — $50-$60 per Sq Ft
Parking Area Prices (Under Roof) — Start at $42 per Sq Ft
Porch Prices — Start at $42 per Sq Ft
We are a Turn-Key builder.
Our Barndominiums come standard with:
- Engineered monolithic concrete foundations
- Fully welded metal building frames
- Metal soffits on all exterior areas such as porches and carports.
- 26 gauge steel on roof and walls
- 8″ perimeter walls
- Foam insulation (closed and open, depending on where it’s being used)
- Sound insulation on interior walls
- PEX plumbing
- Vinyl windows
- 5/8 drywall throughout
- Custom cabinets
- Granite countertops
- High efficiency dual speed HVAC systems with variable speed air handlers
- Solid core interior doors
- Stained concrete floors sealed with high solids Polyurethane sealers
- Heat pumps
- WiFi thermostats with humidity control
- We use engineered concrete foundations on all of our Barndominiums.
- We take soil samples so that our engineers can design a concrete foundation to work with your soil conditions.
- Texas Barndominiums main structures are built with welded steel.
- We provide a continuous roof that eliminates the need for a ridge cap
- This makes for an efficient, strong, and leak resistant roof.
- We use open cell foam insulation in living areas
- We spray 4” on the walls and 6” on the underside of the roof.
- We use closed cell foam insulation in shop areas
- In shops, we spray 2” on the walls and underside of the roof. If insulation will be exposed, it can be painted any color you choose.
Stained Concrete Floors
- Our stained concrete floors are sealed with two coats of polyurethane for maximum protection and scratch resistance.
- Various stain colors are available.
- We provide quality hardwood cabinets
- And we offer your choice of concrete, granite, quartz, marble, butcher block counter tops, and more.
Vinyl Double Pane Windows
- We use Simonton vinyl windows that are double pane with ProSolar E3 glass for maximum
efficiency. We can also use Pella or any other high end window if your budget allows.
- In addition, recessed LED lights are standard.
- 9’ ceilings are the most common, but taller ceilings with different features are available as well
- And, we provide continuous guttering on your Barndominium. This makes it easy to add rain collection systems if desired.
- Finally, barndominium porches, carports, and breezeways come standard with metal soffits.
What’s the bottom line?
Every barndominium we build is first class. From the least expensive to the most expensive.
And it all starts with a plan.
Contact Pristine Plans to have a plan drawn up for you. Elliott is the only person we accept plans from because he knows how we build our Barndos.
After you get plans from Pristine Designs, you’ll have actual blueprints for the exact barndo you have in mind.
And, we’ll be able to give you a total turn-key cost that we guarantee, if no changes are made before or during the building process.
We look forward to building your Forever Home!
Click to return Home.Follow us on