Welcome to Texas Barndominiums. We build custom metal building homes, also known as Barndominiums in parts of Central and South Texas.
Our homes are custom built per our customers specifications. Our customers get to pick layout, size, options, colors, etc. We guide them to ensure the most efficient build possible and one that best fits their needs.
We have a lot of information about Barndominiums here on our website and also on our social media platforms.
We upload videos to our YouTube channel three times a week. On our YouTube channel, there are hundreds of videos on how we build our Barndominiums. Videos are helpful, educational, and sometimes even fun. 🙂
We post to Instagram page regularly, and Instagram Stories is what we use to keep you updated on the day to day operations of Texas Barndominiums.
On our Facebook page, you’ll find picture galleries about our completed Barndominiuims.
Ready to build? Here are the steps to follow.
- Make sure we build in your area as we currently only serve a few Texas Counties. Click here to see the list of Counties we serve. If your County is not on our list, we do not build there nor do we know anyone that does. Sorry.
- Visit our Pricing page to get a preliminary idea of costs. This is a rough estimate, but without finalized plans and options, this is the best we can do at this point.
- Visit our Plans page. These plans are not finalized plans, but are simply to get your gear turning and also give you ideas as to what you can do in your own home.
- To get a set of plans, you must contact Elliott@PristinePlans.com Elliott is the only person we accept plans from because he know how we build and also knows how to keep you away from options that will likely put your project over budget.
- Once you have a finalized set of plans from www.PristinePlans.com, Elliott will send us the plans along with your information to bid. Once we receive the plans, we will reach out to you and ask you for your selections on cabinets, countertops, door types, flooring, etc.
- Once we gather all that information from you, the bidding process starts. It takes roughly 3-4 weeks to get you a detailed estimate on your project, so it’s very important that we get all options ironed out from the beginning.
- Once we bid your project, two things will happen. We will be within budget, or over budget. If over budget, we can make suggestions as to where you can save money to meet your budget. If we are in budget, we can sign contract and get started!
To get additional information, you can download our brochure. In there, will find additional information such as lenders, building timeframe, etc.
If you have any additional questions after viewing our site and brochure, you can reach us by going to the Contact Us page.
Thank you for visiting our website and we hope to work with you soon.
“We are, Texas Barndominiums”
Follow us on